Lowrance vs Humminbird fish finder
Choosing the best fish finder: Lowrance vs Garmin fishfinder 2022
Many men like to spend their free time fishing. But for some, the very process of sitting by the pond with a fishing rod is important, because they find something soothing in it, while others hunt for a catch.
Lowrance Elite-7 Ti2
Lowrance Elite-7 Ti2 with 3-in-1 Active Imaging Probe (000-14640-001) is a high-priced model (about 100,000 rubles) that offers a range of premium features. Including high-detail scanning, real-time mapping.
https://emergesocial.net/best-fish-finder/: a high-priced model (about $1,500) that offers a range of premium features. These include high-detail scanning, real-time mapping, and target separation. A large 7-inch touch screen is used for control, it is possible to synchronize with a smartphone and other devices for transmitting or receiving data, maps, routes and points set by the user.
Other features include excellent navigation tools with the ability to create your own maps with promising fishing spots right on the device screen. Results can be saved to microSD cards. And in order not to miss an important message or call while fishing, notifications from the phone can be displayed directly on the fish finder screen.
The main advantages of the model:
- large screen with good resolution and picture detail;
- simple and intuitive interface;
- improved, due to the use of the Active imaging 3-in-1 system, echolocation;
- the presence of a slot for external storage media;
- built-in mapping function.
Cons of using the Lowrance Elite-7 Ti2:
- high price;
- high weight.
Fish finder: appearance
In addition to the already voiced method of classification, there is another one - in terms of power and set of functions.
Here, too, three types can be distinguished:
- surface scanning - such options are not very accurate, they only show the features of the relief and do not show fish.
- detailed scanning - they are highly sensitive, exceed the accuracy and quality of detail of the previous version, therefore they are also suitable for detecting fish.
- universal - are a combination of many useful options, the detail of such fish finders is either on par or outperforms models for detailed scanning. They allow you to detect not only flocks, but also single fish.
This is the name of the sensor (Wikipedia: Fish finder) that sends and receives signals. Its main parameter is frequency. Low frequency (up to 200 kHz) will mean low image detail. The higher the frequency, the better the picture. Models with a frequency of 800 kHz and above are needed if the bottom is deep: they are able to scan it even at a depth of 40 meters or more.